There are several features that characterize each storage.
Content Module features:
- the maximum size of an uploaded file is 50 MB for Cloud plans. (For details about file size limits on each plan see, Pricing | QuickBlox)
- allows the use of file public/private url;
- upload, download, and store rich attachments (e.g. photos, videos, documents etc.)
- manage text, rich text, and media via easy-to-use Dashboard.
- content synchronization for all users anytime.
You can find more information about Content you can find here:
Custom objects features:
- flexibility to define any data structure (schema).
- build 1-to-many relations between schemas.
- various custom objects API like filters, permissions etc.
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations.
- flexible retrieval API to get a list of different records / objects.
You can find more information about Custom objects here:
Feel free to check our official documentation for more information that will help you to integrate QuickBlox services into your applications / projects or contact our Support team by submitting a ticket if you have any other questions.