If you want to add Firebase push notifications to your project or if there are any issues with notifications, please check the following points:
1. Please set your project properly with your application and a package ID in the Firebase Console.
2. Make sure that you added a Server key from your Firebase Console > Your Project Settings > Cloud Messaging to the QuickBlox Admin Panel > Push Notifications > Settings > Firebase Cloud Messaging > (the same server key for the Development and Production environments).
Feel free to use our documentation:
3. Paste the Sender ID value from your Firebase Console > Your Project Settings > Cloud Messaging to the AndroidManifest file.
4. Make sure that the package name in the FireBase console and in the application matches.
5. Please put the correct google-services.json file from the Firebase console to the app folder of your project.
You may follow these instructions:
If some steps are missing, notifications may not be delivered or different errors may appear. For example, "401 (Unauthorized, check your App auth_key.)" or "MisMatch SenderId".
Feel free to check our official documentation for more information that will help you to integrate QuickBlox services into your applications / projects or contact our Support team by submitting a ticket if you have any other questions.