If you have not found answers to your questions in our Help Center articles, feel free to send a message to our support: Submit a ticket
Our support reply to you as soon as they can.
When you have a technical question or request, please make sure that you have already checked our documentation: QuickBlox Docs
In case there is no answer to your questions, please provide us with the following information in order to speed up our investigation process:
- The detailed description of the issue.
- When did this issue happen? Did the issue happen before or after implementing recent changes into your code?
- What platforms is this issue for: Android, iOS or Web?
- What SDK versions are you using for each platform?
You can find the latest versions of our SDKs here:
QuickBlox latest news and updates
- Is this issue intermittent or permanent?
- What are the steps to reproduce on our side?
- Did you get this issue in your code or on samples?
Please try to reproduce the issue on our samples in order to understand if the issue is related to client implementation or server-side performance:
Code Samples | QuickBlox
8. Provide us with full REST + XMPP logs (for chat issues) + WebRTC logs (in addition to previous logs for video calling issues).
Here you can check how to gather logs properly.
Gathering logs (issues with chat)
Gathering logs (issues with video/audio calls)
Our team is happy to help you in all your efforts!